Granulated Calcium Lime
Granulated Calcium Lime is sourced from leading producers within the UK with Rootwise Ltd being an approved supplier.
Granulated Calcium Lime is suitable for all crops and is produced from fine limestone flour combined with a water-soluble organic binder; typically the product consists of hard granules of between 2mm and 5mm.
Application rates are dependent upon soil type, pH levels and crop type.
The Benefits of Granulated Calcium Lime
- Quick and easy way to balance soil pH improving quality and yield;
- Easily self-applied using conventional farm fertiliser spreading equipment;
- Regular sized granules ensuring an even spread and rapid uptake;
- Quick acting; ideal for those who prefer to have more control over pH levels or who farm land for a short period of time;
- Can be spread throughout the year and with other fertilisers;
- Unlike conventional lime, can be spread on to growing crops;
- Cost-effective option; lower application rates than conventional lime;
- Can be used for variable rate treatments;
- Application to widths up to 36 metres;
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Product available in 600kg or 25kg bags.
Typical Data for Granulated Calcium Lime
Chemical Analysis (Approximate Values):
Calcium Carbonate (CaCO₃) : 98%
Neutralising Value: 51%>