Root-Gyp Granules are sourced from the sole producer within the UK, Francis Flower Ltd, with Rootwise Ltd being their approved supplier.
Root-Gyp Granules consist of a finely ground Calcium Sulphate which has been combined with a water soluble organic binder to produce hard granules. The granules provide all the benefits of Gypsum in an easily spreadable form and are ideal for accurate application to large areas.
A Gypsum product suitable for the commercial grower easily applied with an Agricultural Fertiliser Spreader. Root-Gyp Granules provide valuable benefits to the soil and plants and look to increase crop productivity by:
- Improving soil structure, root penetration, aeration and drainage;
- Creates friable soil and builds deeper top soil;
- Reduces surface crusting and improves seedling emergence;
- Increases calcium balance in the soil without changing pH;
- Stabilises organic components of the soil;
- Assists fungal control of root crops and fruit;
- Purifies soils with salt contamination;
- Maximising fertiliser effectiveness.
Product available in 600kg bags.
Typical Data for Root-Gyp Granules
Particle Size: 2mm to 5mm
Moisture Content: < 1.5%