Granulated Calcium Lime
Granulated Calcium Lime is sourced from leading producers within the UK with Rootwise Ltd being an approved supplier.
Granulated Calcium Lime is produced from fine limestone flour combined with a water-soluble organic binder; typically the product consists of hard granules of between 2mm and 5mm.
Application rates are dependent upon soil type and pH levels.
The Benefits of Granulated Calcium Lime
- Quick and easy way to balance soil pH;
- Easily self-applied using conventional farm fertiliser spreading equipment;
- Regular sized granules ensuring an even spread and rapid uptake;
- Can be spread throughout the year and with other fertilisers;
- Can be used for variable rate treatments;
- Application to widths up to 36 metres;
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Product available in 600kg or 25kg bags.
Typical Data for Granulated Calcium Lime
Chemical Analysis (Approximate Values):
Calcium Carbonate (CaCO₃) : 98%
Neutralising Value: 51%>