Rootwise Ltd only source Root-Gyp Pro from companies who operate to strict quality control criteria with all Gypsum manufactured to PAS109 specification.
Root-Gyp Pro is recycled waste plasterboard with all contaminants removed, including the paper backing. Once re-cycled the product has less than 0.5% paper content and has proven to be an excellent substitute for naturally mined Gypsum.
A dry, white processed Gypsum suitable for amenity turfs, particularly during the creation of new sports pitches. Root-Gyp Pro provides valuable benefits by:
- Improving and maintaining the health and hardwearing properties of amenity turf;
- Improving soil structure;
- Supplies Calcium and Sulphur, both essential plant nutrients;
- Improving seedbed conditions for new turf;
- Improving irrigation efficiency;
- Improving the oxygen supply to the plant roots;
- Improving plant health, growth and repair rates;
- Increasing the playability of winter sports fields.
Product only available in bulk.
Typical Data for Fully Recovered Processed Calcium Sulphate
Particle Size: 6mm down to dust
Moisture Content: < 5%