Root-Gyp Powder is a ground powder produced from the processing of Gypsum mineral, Calcium Sulphate Dihydrate (CaS04.2H20) which is highly soluble and pH neutral. The product is manufactured from a naturally occurring mineral and therefore variations in colour and non-gypsum content are to be expected.
A Gypsum product suitable for both amenity and turf growing companies, Root-Gyp Powder provides valuable benefits by:
- Improving and maintaining the health and hardwearing properties of amenity turf;
- Improving soil structure;
- Supplies Calcium and Sulphur, both essential plant nutrients;
- Improving seedbed conditions for new turf;
- Improving irrigation efficiency;
- Improving the oxygen supply to the plant roots;
- Improving plant health, growth and repair rates;
- Increasing the playability of winter sports fields.
Product available in 25kg or 1 tonne bags.
Typical Data for Root-Gyp Powder
Chemical Analysis (Minimum Percentages):
Purity as Calcium Sulphate: 85%
Calcium (Ca): 28%